Internet of things
- Created By classgenie
- Last Updated April 22nd, 2022
The Internet of Things is transforming our physical world into a complex and dynamic system of connected devices on an unprecedented scale. The IoT brings the power of the internet, data processing and analytics to the real world of physical objects. In this Internet of Things (IoT) course, students will learn general strategies for planning, designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining an IoT system. Besides other things, you will learn what are the building blocks of IoT and what are the underlying technologies that drive the IoT revolution. There is also a case study on building a smart city by assembling and configuring IoT devices to work in a sensor network.
What Will i Learn?
Overview of Internet of Things (IoT)
- What is Internet of Things? What is Internet of ...
- Why to learn IoT? Why to learn IoT?
- Growth in IoT Growth in IoT
- History of IoT History of IoT
- The Power of IoT The Power of IoT
- How an IoT System Actually Works How an IoT System Ac...
- Fundamental components of an IoT system Fundamental componen...
- Application of IoT Application of IoT
Sensors & Devices
Introduction to Connectivity
- Introduction to the Cloud Introduction to the ...
- Introduction to the IoT Platform Introduction to the ...
- When Should Your Organization Use an IoT Platform? When Should Your Org...
- IoT Platform Types IoT Platform Types
- Choosing an IoT Platform Choosing an IoT Plat...
- When Do You Need an IoT Platform? When Do You Need an ...
- APIs APIs
User Interface & User Experience in IoT
IoT Protocols & Machine Learning for IoT
- Overview of IoT Protocols Overview of IoT Prot...
- IoT Network Protocols IoT Network Protocol...
- HTTP HTTP
- LoRaWan LoRaWan
- Bluetooth Bluetooth
- ZigBee ZigBee
- IoT Data Protocols IoT Data Protocols
- MQTT MQTT
- CoAP CoAP
- AMQP AMQP
- M2M Communication protocol M2M Communication pr...
- XMPP XMPP
- Why should you care about IoT protocols? Why should you care ...
- Machine Learning for IoT Machine Learning for...
IoT for Smart Cities
The duration of each Course varies from 4 weeks to 6 weeks.
All the Certificates and Project Letter will be issued within 15 days of Successful completion of the training.
To maintain good Student Trainer Ratio for effective learning, there will be maximum 40 students in a batch.
Classgenie hires expert trainers from Corporate Sector / Industry so that participants get industrial exposure.