- Created By classgenie
- Last Updated April 22nd, 2022
This course teaches the fundamentals of the Python programming language and shows how to use Python programs to rapidly develop effective applications. Using Visual Studio Code, attendees will write Python programs that process and filter user entered data as well as data files stored on the file system. Key topics include program structure and syntax, function basics, modules/packages, objects/classes and regular expressions.
What Will i Learn?
Basic Python Syntax
- Defining Your Own Functions Defining Your Own Fu...
- Parameters Parameters
- Function Documentation Function Documentati...
- Keyword and Optional Parameters Keyword and Optional...
- Passing Collections to a Function Passing Collections ...
- Variable Number of Arguments Variable Number of A...
- Scope Scope
- Functions – “First Class Citizens” Functions – &#...
- Passing Functions to a Function Passing Functions to...
- Mapping Functions in a Dictionary Mapping Functions in...
- Lambda Lambda
- Inner Functions Inner Functions
- Closures Closures
Input and Output
- Data Streams Data Streams
- Creating Your Own Data Streams Creating Your Own Da...
- Access Modes Access Modes
- Writing Data to a File Writing Data to a Fi...
- Reading Data From a File Reading Data From a ...
- Additional File Methods Additional File Meth...
- Using Pipes as Data Streams Using Pipes as Data ...
- Handling IO Exceptions Handling IO Exceptio...
- Working with Directories Working with Directo...
- Metadata Metadata
- The pickle Module The pickle Module
Classes in Python
- Classes in Python Classes in Python
- Principles of Object Orientation Principles of Object...
- Creating Classes Creating Classes
- Instance Methods Instance Methods
- File Organization File Organization
- Special Methods Special Methods
- Class Variables Class Variables
- Inheritance Inheritance
- Polymorphism Polymorphism
- Type Identification Type Identification
- Custom Exception Classes Custom Exception Cla...
- Simple Character Matches Simple Character Mat...
- Special Characters Special Characters
- Character Classes Character Classes
- Quantifiers Quantifiers
- The Dot Character The Dot Character
- Greedy Matches Greedy Matches
- Grouping Grouping
- Matching at Beginning or End Matching at Beginnin...
- Match Objects Match Objects
- Substituting Substituting
- Splitting a String Splitting a String
- Compiling Regular Expressions Compiling Regular Ex...
The duration of each Course varies from 4 weeks to 6 weeks.
All the Certificates and Project Letter will be issued within 15 days of Successful completion of the training.
To maintain good Student Trainer Ratio for effective learning, there will be maximum 40 students in a batch.
Classgenie hires expert trainers from Corporate Sector / Industry so that participants get industrial exposure.